Monday, August 01, 2005

Published!

There was a time when I came across this question: "If you had the time and the money to do whatever you wanted, how would you be living your life right now?" The first thing that came to mind was: "I'd be a travel writer and photojournalist... I'd travel to places, delight in the beauty of nature, enjoy the richness of the culture; then preserve the images my eyes can see in pictures, and the impressions my mind can make in words."

That's one of the reason why I keep my own writer's blogck and my photo blogck -- I guess it's an outlet of two things I've always loved doing: writing and photography. So you can't really blame a girl for raving about this article published in the August 2005 issue of Enterprise Magazine, can you?

Just check out the name of the writer and photographer, if you want to know what i mean. ;)






Now don't those photos look familiar? Click on the images if you want a closer look at the article... or if you want to see it for real, go buy a copy at your nearest magazine stand. ;) . Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Dom Cimafranca said...

Hey, N! Congratulations! Can't wait to get a copy of the mag!

Nechie said...

Thanks Doms! I'm not sure if they have distribution outlets in Dumaguete though. But I can send you some copies if you want. =)

Sidney said...

Congrats !
I bloghopped from Luis Liwanag blog.

You have a nice blog too !

Nechie said...

thanks for blog-hopping by, guys.
Sidney, what an interesting blog you have! Tsinkoy, pleased to meet a fellow-UP alumni and Dumaguete native (ako by heart, not by birth, hehe).

Anonymous said...

hey van...lemme guess? you took these pics??? and your wrote the article...sorry i can't zoom in on the pics you know naman how "fast" our computers are here in class....=)

Nechie said...

hey ivy, nice of you to drop by. yes i took the pics and wrote the article. i also posted these same pics in my other entries in this blog. just scroll down.

thanks for dropping by! =)