Saturday, May 07, 2005

Catching Clark on Camera

Just arrived from an office outing at Clarkfield Pampanga. There was no event there that day, so I just roamed around, with digicam in hand, and took memorabilias of the place. Here are some of my favorite photos...


Violet. The perfect blend of the radiance of red and the coolness of blue. There is something about this color that pleases my eyes, more so if they are in the form of a flower tree in full bloom. I found one in Mimosa. Instead of picking the flowers (which would possibly get me into trouble with the security guards) I just took their picture and preserved it on my photoblogck.



Here are my two brothers, Rick and Ray, walking around the Mimosa compound in the afternoon sun.



Walking around the peaceful and secure neighborhood, I saw a rather poetic scene behind the white gate that enclosed the compound: a winding pathway lined with trees and scattered leaves.



My brother Rick and our churchmate Apple, reminiscing their childhood days on a playground -- a few minutes before a security guard came over and told us that a 10PM curfew was being implemented in the area. I looked at my watch and realized we were two hours beyond curfew time.



A night shot of our cook out at the backyard. We grilled fish and liempo (which explains the smoke in the picture) and paired it with green mango salad. The dinner was simply sumptuous. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

makuahine said...

All very wonderful shots, thanks for sharing!