Sunday, January 16, 2005

Chocolate Concoctions


When we finished our "fit" at the seamstress shop, we met up with Pastor Bong and Budong at North Park. The meal was simply sumptuous, but the dessert was even more enticing. Max Brenner's was a haven for cocoa lovers like me. I had the time of my life poring over the numerous chocolate concoctions in the menu. We made sure we ordered different drinks so we could sample the various chocolate blends that the bar has to offer. It was a chocolate paradise. Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Olive Joy said...

don't you have any better pictures out there? sheesh nechie, if you were taking a picture of the wall you should've at least asked the strange creatures to get out of the way! ;)

Nechie said...

I was actually taking a picture of the wall! But Budong and Oliver simply wanted to have half their faces taken so I gave in to their whims. For friendship's sake. hehehe

Anonymous said...

strange creatures? well FYI we're the most wonderful creatures that had been created i mean "me"(not budong). By the way,nechie tried taking picture of us but the sad thing is,she doesn't know how to focus it right hehehe (diba nech? hehehe)

Nechie said...

oliver, pa-anonymous ka pa dyan. you're right, i didn't know how to focus the camera -- I wanted silhouettes of you two "strange creatures" (so as not to scare my blog readers) but my camera wasn't cooperating that night. hehe